Sunday, June 10, 2007

A dancing, what I do...

Tonight was the dance recital. Not just 3 Button girls, but a fourth...the mommy. They were fabulous, and I had the best seat in the house. The sound guy. Not as taxing as on Sunday morning with a 32 chanel board...this was really a matter of timing and a single button to push. Sure, the dance teacher (who is wonderful in every way, by the way) and her stage people were a little demanding, "Louder, quiter, music now," but that's what show business is all about isn't it?! We had a great time, and so did the kids. They're cute, and funny, and I found one of the tap dancers very interesting - in fact, I think I'm going to ask her for a date...wish me luck! Besides all the fun work, there's the fellowship with the lighting guy. So anyways, when I'm not managing construction, or just trying to stay afloat, that's what I do.

1 comment:

5 Johnson Kids said...

It's dance season again! We're gearing up for performances also, and with 4 out of the 5 kids dancing I think we are single handedly funding the entire production!

It's fun to see how your lives intersect with ours in ways like this.

Pictures? Let's see those beautiful ladies!

Dena