Sunday, May 20, 2007

New York City

Tuesday at 5PM we were supposed to be bound for the Big Apple. It was more like 6:30 when we actually left. Something wrong in JFK...there's always something wrong in JFK. We arrived unscathed, and quickly boarded the limo - yes, that's right - the limo! While riding into the city for a dinner I successfully lead a covert mutiny (changing the architects plans from "comfort food" dining to a top notch steak joint. Heroically, though feebly, I support my architect and all her efforts in setting up the dinner...but successfully infiltrated the the steak venue...mutiny successful! (I considered it further victory when the young lady sitting next to me said, "you should have tried harder to support Pam, but it was a good decision.")

...to be continued

No comments: