Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Friday Video

Tom is the father of a Rock Star. No, really, and I have an authorized bootleg CD...it's not piracy if the artists father gives it to you - right?! It's cool to have a celebrity on the team - or at least his father. Tom's an artist, and whenever I get really out of sorts I go and look at his white board; so many lines, and colors and thoughts that somehow unwinds itself into architecture. It's kind of a Zen thing...if you know what I mean, but acknowleging that I don't believe in Zen : ). Finally, let's get to the title...in comes Tom at 5:30PM and says, "It's Friday Video time," and takes me on our second brief pilgrimage to youtube.com. I'm not sure if twice counts for a weekly tradition yet, but I'm hopeful!

Enjoy the Friday Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

No comments: