Friday, July 3, 2009

What the?

Call me old school...I just can't get myself to type the last letter of the modern WT* so freqently used in todays e-world. And if you don't know what the last letter is, your really old school...like dirt old, like my father-in-law old. It must be a generational thing; gosh, I hope not. But it did make me think. I spent a lot of time with the Army. SNAFU was a household word...er...barrackshold word. Did you ever stop to think what that really means? No one does. You hear it all over. Do me a favor, don't!

It's a struggle. I've got one of those senses of humor that enjoys a crazy photo with a thought provoking note that invites you to use you immagination, ponder absurdity, throw your hands up in hysterical confusion. I even tried a few on for size... WOE (what on earth), OMG (oh my gosh), etc. None of them really work. So let me leave you with this as I ponder what the civil engineer was thinking when he/she designed this thing somewhere over Baltimore, on the approach to BWI...


WT*?

No comments: