Sunday, June 14, 2009

The F-Bomb!!!

I know what you're thinking. Why is a good conservative man like myself throwing the F-bomb around anyway? Well, let me tell you... One isn't supposed to mix religion or politics into social setting. They can be real wet blankets on conversation right? Who cares. I was in a discussion with another man a few days ago, we might have been talking about coincidences or something equally preposterous. It was a fun conversation when I did it. I didn't mean to...it just slipped out. Old habits are so hard to break... "Buddy, some times you just have to have FAITH!" No, I didn't mean the encouragement kind, I meant the God kind. He flipped, "I can't believe it. I can't believe you just used it. I can't believe you just dropped the F-bomb!" Somehow I think God will forgive me ;-)

No comments: