Monday, January 22, 2007

What next?

It's been hard to find time to write lately. I struggle with this creative thing...if I allow too much creativity to influence my life, I struggle to do the "engineer" sort of tasks I'm tasked with at work. If I allow the "engineer" stuff to take over, I find myself becoming rigid and, no longer like who I am. It's always a tough balance. A friend commented recently, One Nation Under God? was difficult to follow. I re-read it. It is difficult to follow. It was hard to write and filled with too many thoughts. So even though this Blog is mostly for me, I fixed it anyway. When you don't know how to express your thoughts or your heart; you can always write a letter to the wind...

I realized my Blog is backlogged like 6 thoughts. I wrote the title, maybe the first sentence, and then saved them as draft for later. One day the wind will blow that way and I'll pick up one of those drafts...hopefully just not all of them at once : )

No comments: