Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Bucket List

I love the movie "The Bucket List." Jack and Morgan Freeman - a cast doesn't get much better than that. It's a great movie. It makes you think. It makes you feel. And it ends perfectly with Morgan Freeman narrating in just the right amount of detail...not a cloud in the sky.... Here it is, but don't take my word for it. Watch the movie.


"Edward Perryman Cole died in May. It was a Sunday in the afternoon and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. He was 81 years old. Even now, I can't claim to understand the measure of a life, but I can tell you this: I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open, and I'm pretty sure he was happy with his final resting place because he was buried on the mountain, and that was against the law."


No comments: