Sunday, May 4, 2008

Balloons (or Gavi, what are you doing?)


Breakfast is a tradition in our home. Sometimes in - often out. We often go to this place that after the meal, the children get a choice of a toy or a treat. Hadassah and Eli choose something good or cool, but Gavi - Gavi picked a balloon. "What are you doing? Why did you pick a balloon?" I said, "there are so many things in the box." She was insistent, the balloon. Out the door we went.


I forgot to mention, this particular day was our anniversary...and mom actually joined us. She doesn't usually. When we got home, Gavi disappeared. And like magic, reappeared - balloon in hand, heart print facing forward. "Happy Anniversary!" she said. My heart melted. My middle girly chose her prize for us. What more can I say...

No comments: