Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A blue suit faux pas

I was at a conference today. Off white pants, blue shirt (no tie) and dapper sports coat. I walked into the 'executive washroom,' and there they were. Three men, all in identical dark blue suits. 4 spots on the wall, three suits...so I stepped up, careful not to look at anyone...careful not to turn my head more than a degree either direction. But then, I always have this odd sense of humor, I couldn't resist, "Look at you guys in your matching blue suits, I feel under dressed to use the bathroom." Two of them actually laughed, and one said, "as long as you have the right tie - that's what matters." The third guy just left! I've never been one for etiquite...even in the bathroom!

2 comments:

5 Johnson Kids said...

hi there-
long time no blog. What a post to catch up on- pleeeeeasssse!

What is it with guys and too much information!

Dena

Chris said...

For the sake of a wonderful friend, I have edited my post ;)